Optimizing Customer Experience In Life Sciences Through Omnichannel Commerce
Omnichannel experiences are here to stay for MedTech and Life sciences enterprises. With increased adoption of omnichannel delivery over the last two years, MedTech companies are continuing to invest heavily in omnichannel models to build personalized engagements, foster stronger relationships across the healthcare continuum leading to better outcomes and overall quality of care.
According to a McKinsey study, there is a 54% increase in online commerce for healthcare and life sciences in 2021. But what’s driving this trend?
- The pandemic has decreased physical interactions by 10x
- Most B2B buyers are now dependent on research and prefer to start the buying process online. Over 80% of B2B buyers search, review and compare products before interacting with their rep
- CX tech has hit a flywheel for B2B. Trends like headless commerce is now integrating customer experience outcomes with their fulfilment processes and systems
- Consumers that use more than one sales channel have a 30% higher lifetime value than those only using one channel
Join our experts from Sitecore, West Pharma and Marlabs to understand how life sciences companies are continuing to reinvent the way they engage with stakeholders. In this webinar, our expert will talk about:
- Why it’s important to get omnichannel connect right
- How to get started with an omnichannel approach
- The criticality of a scalable technology landscape to enable customer experiences and drive revenues